Thursday, April 1, 2010

So Long

All good things come to an end, so although it has been a blast, this is my last post on WLAISI. The travel requirements of my job and my new responsibilities as publisher and editor of Weatherby Lake Living just don't allow me enough time to dedicate to the blog. I want to thank Pat Medill during the transition for WLL, it certainly has been a joy...love and peace.

On a positive note, Mary Hoy has offered to take over the WLAISI blog, to supplement her notes to the followers on her email list. I'm sure the blog will be in good hands.

So thanks to all and remember, life is great at Weatherby Lake.













April Fools

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you little devil!...........you got me at "all good things must come to an end"............

It took five minutes for it to process! Ouch!

Wink Wink! Happy AFD to you!

Anonymous said...

WEATHERBY LAKE LIVING !!!!!!!!
Have you lost your mind.
OMG!!!!

Anonymous said...

MARY HOY!!!!
How would she keep this straight?
Mike, you had better be April fooling us.

dan soule said...

moments of joy and panick..