Sunday, June 26, 2011

ZigZag

Bently at LeMansImage by Plbmak via Flickr
Do you feel like me when you are driving on Barry Road & Eastside? Do visions of LeMans pop into your head as you tighten your grip on the wheel? The "curves" at Eastside and at Mace give me that road race feel as I navigate down Barry. Friday I got to witness what race fans will tell you is part of the thrill of racing...a wreck. After running some errands I was coming back home going east on Barry, about at the Brittany Woodcastle entrance...unexplainably a car ahead in the curve made a move to Mace, clipping an oncoming Jeep going east on Barry. The Jeep driver looked a bit unhappy, (ok I try to keep it clean, he was more than unhappy) as he got out of his vehicle to examine the "kiss" to his right front. I've had a couple cars coming at me at the curve @ Barry & Eastside where I was wondering if they were going to keep in their lane. Just part of the territory when you race on Barry Speedway.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: