Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Congratulations!

You made it to 2013 despite all odds, including the end of the Mayan calendar.  I slept my way into the New Year...no, not in an alcohol induced state...just not interested in watching the same old stuff on TV (Ok, Dick   Clark was one of the oldsters who didn't make it to 13).
Maya Calendar
Maya Calendar (Photo credit: Xiaozhuli)

My only resolution for the new year is to win Powerball.  Mboy thinks we are going to run the NY Marathon, not sure about that one.  Maybe I can coax Bubba into one more Hospital Hill.  Although my common sense tells me the time could be better spent, I imagine I will attend a few of the BOA meetings this year.

What are your resolutions?  Cmon, you have been sitting on the sidelines too long...just go Anon and Comment.  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: