Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blue By You

Back from my spring break, well that's what I'm calling my hiatus.  Heavy work/travel schedule, home projects, The Snow, and my usual annual malaise.  In any event, I am baaaaack.

Speaking of The Snow, it did disrupt lots of stuff, including pick up of our trash recycling, which was finally picked up last Friday after two weeks.  Info on exactly when the pick-up was going to occur was sketchy to non-existent...thus the familiar Blue Bins taking up residence at the curb...folks just gave up.  Allied Waste didn't help their case very much, in one instance saying the road conditions in WL were poor...but when challenged were unable to say exactly where that was (as you know the roads were clean enough to eat off of...as usual...right after our snow events).  I know the streets in other parts of the metro were bad, but not here.  So, if you are interested, Allied will make an adjustment to your bill ($2.88 if you have trash and recycling) for the missed pick-up.   Call 816 254-1470, get to a real person, tell them you want the credit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed you and your witty insights!Glad you're back from Spring Break!