Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Road Warrior Returns

Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it! I beg your indulgence as I undergo the initiation rites that all new employees must endure. Mix in a decent amount of business travel and a relatively quiet WL news scene...I neglected my blog a bit (understatement huh). Any way, recent events prompted me to catch up with a number of interesting events. So, for those of you who have been persistently touching base...I'm back.

Next post: Nov 17th news releases.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right nothing new

Pay no attention to that elephant in the room

Anonymous said...

Glad your back Mike

I missed my daily blog

mike moratz said...

I guess it is all relative...if one had invested with Mr Madoff it would probably be larger than an elephant.
So, not sure which room you are pointing at...City, WLIC, KCMO Road and Streets...on and on.

Anonymous said...

Im pointing at the big yellow one that appears to smell like cheddar cheese

You know we have had a lot of folks suggesting we ought to be concerned with "appearances"