Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hot Pants

From the Strange but True file. I'm imitating Bubba the triple quadruple platinum road warrior this week, MCI/ATL/BWI/MSP/ATL/CAE/ATL/MCI. While in the Baltimore airport I overhead two women trading travel tips. Woman #1 advises Woman #2 the perfect in-room washing machine is that little coffee pot in the hotel room. Add water, click the button, add soap to the little pot, add undies and stir. Yep, undies. Now Tuesday morning I had used a similar implement in my room to heat up water for my Starbucks instant coffee (it's good). I'm switching to Coke for my morning wakeup.

The Semi-Official Unofficial Minutes of the WL BOA
Dec 1

Because I was out of town, you'll have to settle for the Semi version.
Short meeting, Mayor needed to get out of Dodge...some highlights.
  • 2010 Budget passed.
  • A couple of aldermen have issues with work agreement/contract with "Backhoe" Benny Martin. {fyi, Benny has provided his services to the community going on 30 years, if you have ever watched him, he digs a mean trench}
  • When asked about the sewage spill, Jerry says "we're talking (with KCMO)" but without any progress...what does that mean?
  • EAGC update (Entrance Advisory Group Committee). 20 donors to date with pledged amount of $100,000.

That's all for now, got to finish my laundry...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of TeeDoff with their undies in a bundle.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see Tee Doff in HOT PANTS

Tea Dup said...

Trust me - you wouldn't want to see Tea Doff in Hot Pants. Legs like tree trunks, veins like a road map....... Yuk!!