Thursday, May 28, 2009

AWOL

After 4 weeks of traveling undercover I was apprehended by the Shore Patrol in DC yesterday, currently in home detention ala Michael Vick without the leg gizmo. Reports are I have missed not much in the past weeks...actually that is good, right?

Let me see, I could bore you with my itineraries of the last month, but better judgment prevails. Just note my friends at Delta have awarded me Silver Pubaw level with Gold in reach. Really.

I have been traveling 4 out of 5 business days this month, a grind, but business is good, important in these times.

So while in detention, I'll crank it up.

Oh, by the way, the Mayor called our house today...wait until you find out why.

There's something about Jerry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike!

Welcome back! Ever think about using the "subscription feature"? Where people are automatically notified that you've posted to the blog. Note, I completely understand the need for AWOL status, but my heart sinks when I anxiously check-in to see if there's something new and alas, there's the same ol' same ol'.

Per blogger.com home page
New post notifications
Your readers can choose to subscribe to your blog's feeds, so they're notified whenever you publish a new blog post.

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! Mike's back.