Friday, December 9, 2011

Confusion, Not Burglary

The Official Unofficial Minutes of the WL BOA
December 6

Police Report
Gary wanted to set the record straight on an apparent report of  a burglary in the City (the alderman get a monthly summary).  Not to worry, it wasn't really a burglary, "just a drunk who thought he still lived in the house".  What you say?  Not that uncommon.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9002765

Long discussion regarding the purchase of new police radios.  Fed requirement by 2013 which requires all rescue/fire/police to comply.  It is not cheap.  Proposal is for 8 radios, could cost anywhere from $45,000 and higher.  Money ($75,000) has been set aside from the telephone companies settlement received over the past two years.  Looks like a special meeting prior to years end will be called to authorize the final purchase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was confused one time myself and ended up in bed with my neighbor lady, I really did think it was my house...and I didn't steal anything if you are going to ask.

Anonymous said...

No wonder my wife has been so happy lately