Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday the 13th

The Official Unofficial Minutes of the WL BOA
April 13

The 13th proved to be bad luck for our Royals as they got kicked in the first inning by Cleveland for 7 runs, never to recover.  To add insult to injury (literally) Hochevar gets knocked out of the game with a hit to the ankle...ouch.  But you didn't come here for sports did you, you want all things WL...so here it goes.

The City elections were certified and the newly elected were sworn in, results were:

Mayor
Jerry Bos-160
Write In-6 (make that Mike Moratz 1, other Write In 5...no I didn't vote for myself, I was told at a cocktail party somebody had voted for me, I am waiting in the wings should the Mayor skip town)

Alderman Eastside
Tanya Finn-71
Write In-0

Alderman Westside
Vic DeJong-87
Write In-2

Municipal Judge
Beverlee Roper-153
Write In-2
(Judge Roper was AWOL, I presume she was sworn in at Court on Thursday)

Next agenda item, vote for Mayor Pro Tem.  Tanya nominates Vic, second by Mary, nominations closed, Vic is the President of the Board and Mayor Pro Tem for the year.

No comments: