Thursday, May 3, 2012

Big Blowup @ City Hall

Picture of fireworks, taken by me on July 3, 2006.
Picture of fireworks, taken by me on July 3, 2006. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The Official Unofficial Minutes of the WL BOA
1 May

Mayday arrived with me on assignment and out of town (DFW & EWR)...but never fear, we've got you covered.  Cub blogger Ace attended the BOA and gave me his notes, so you have all the news that is fit to blog.

The long standing tradition of the City blowing up other peoples money will continue as the BOA approved spending $17,000 for the annual Fireworks display.  Your donation(s) are welcomed and although Alderman Finn (the Queen of Fireworks) was AWOL from the BOA meeting, I am sure she would have made an entreaty to give to the fund  And yes there will be a rain date of July 5th for those inquiring minds that want to know.  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: