Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CC? No No

The Official Unofficial Minutes of the WL BOA
May 1

Although the Mayor noted that "rentals at the Community Center are up", the CC continues its downward spiral on the financial trend line.  The two previous meetings the Mayor has noted the low rental income from the first of the year.  So what's the scoop?

  • Projected income 2012-$15,000, YTD through April-$2,910
  • Expenses 2012-$40,550, YTD through April-6,705
Historically the CC continues to go from Red to Redder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last time I looked into renting the community center, there were so many restrictions I decided it wasn't worth it. The community center is in pristine condition. I was afraid one little smudge on the wall would cost me an arm and a leg.

Anonymous said...

Makes me wonder if the increase in rental costs was a good idea. You have fixed costs whether or not the seats are filled. Perhaps cheaper rates would increase rentals, at least to a break-even point. I know for my personal use, it was too rich for my blood.

Anonymous said...

The cc is a joke. We have a st pats beer bust, and the fishing club has their yucky fries, what else? it is a holdover from the good old days and times have changed,