Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"If I Had A Blog"

The Official Unofficial Minutes Of The WL BOA
2 October

Thus stated the Mayor to no one in particular (well ok, he was looking at me) when he began to ruminate regarding the impending potential loss of the county road tax. Never one to miss a cue, I asked him if he had a blog (and I advised him to start one...to which he said "oh no!) what would he say. He would advise his readers to contact the new county commissioners in the North and South and lobby for the renewal of the tax.

Question from the audience, how much money does WL have in their road account at the county? "About $500,000". When does that sunset? Around 2014 Jerry thought.

And so my friends, that is Jerry As He Sees It.
(www.jerryasiseeit.blogspot.com)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: