Monday, December 13, 2010

The Science of Roadways

This is a response from a KCMO bureaucrat regarding a question of the speed zones on Barry Road...
Mr.......

I have received your email, my apologies for not responding and letting you know I received the email. I am currently having the KCPD researching this stretch of road for history of accidents, speeding tickets, and other information that will help us understand the situation better.

I will keep you updated with the information I receive.
Thank you,


Thomas Byers,
Office of Mayor Funkhouser
Kansas City, Missouri
(816)-513-3510
Thomas_Byers@kcmo.org

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our transition from old to new Barry Rd near Potomac is failing in a hurry. Don't believe we can call that stuff they put down 'asphalt'.

Anonymous said...

Pathetic and a clear indication that kc isn't/wasn't keeping any tabs on this project at all. Well, unless it was the date of the next photo op.

Anonymous said...

I'm not understanding what previous accident, speeding tickets, etc has to do with the fact that the speed limit is 45 every where but that little stretch they just finished. Sounds like someone trying to pass some crap for an answer as usual. Maybe we will get an answer in say 2 years or so...