Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Body Shots, Part1

I know some of the smartest people who live or follow WL read the blog (by their own testimony) so I hesitate to try to offer an educational experience to some of my readers.  I do know that some (again, by their own testimony) are social shut-ins, you know who you are.  So, to prepare all for tomorrow's self-explanatory pics in Part 2, I offer this as blog prep.  The following link, from Urban Dictionary, describes what a body shot is:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=body%20shot

Bubba has shared with me that he has observed body shots at both the WL St Patty's Day event as well as the last Yacht Club Progressive.  Can't speak to that, I guess that is possible.  (The last time I witnessed a body shot was in the last century when Dr Earl Quackenbush (real name) chased my sister around the exam table to give her a polio shot .)     

Anyway, tomorrow I will supply the last dot to be connected, which just happens to be the day JP gets her day/night in court.

Manana

No comments: