Sunday, March 27, 2016

Welcome to the Blog

My stats have jumped the last two days, I assume some of you are newcomers to the blog.  A little about me.  I have served on the Board of Aldermen at Weatherby Lake, elected by my peers as President of the Board twice.  I have served as a member of the Planning Commission and currently serve on the Board of Zoning Adjustment.  I have attended many of the monthly Board of Aldermen meetings over the past fourteen years.  Additionally I have attended meetings of the Northland Mayors Council, the South Platte Ambulance District, the Platte County Commissioners meetings.  I have completed the Missouri Municipal League New Officials Course.  The point of all of this is not to impress, far from it.  The observations and comments I make on the blog are a reflection of my experiences here at Weatherby Lake.  The archives of the blog go back a bit so indulge if you must.  You will find this nowhere else.  And of course, for me, it is all on the record.  Most people comment anonymously, it is what it is.  Anyway, enjoy.

Mike

No comments: