Sunday, April 3, 2016

"Good men are hard to find"

quote from email exchange between Jerry Bos and Steve Clark

Steve was kind enough to share emails from Jerry in regards to the upcoming election.  I am sure Steve would share the entire email endorsement by Jerry if you asked, I will give you some direct quotes from the correspondence:

From Jerry Bos:

"I want to put in a good word for you...I found you to be a good representative for the Westside and a person who was honest and easy to work with.  There were a few times when we did not agree but I always found you to be honest, above board...you were a good steward of the City's resources not wanting to spend money in a foolish way...You were a good sounding board for me...The City needs honest, hardworking and unbiased leaders.  You are able to be everyones Alderman, not just a select group."

I think Jerry captured the essence of Steve and the larger issue of this election.  We need a mayor who respects and values opinions different than his own.  We need an alderman who is honest, sticks to his/her principles and is everyone's Alderman.


No comments: