Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Barry Road Bridge Guess The Completion Date Contest

Contest Rules:
  • Must be a resident of Weatherby Lake
  • One Guess per residence
  • In case of tie, a coin flip or duel will be held on my front yard to determine winner
  • A Fabulous Prize (to be determined) will be awarded, unless Bridge is never completed
  • Guesses should be entered in comments of this posting
  • If Anonymous wins, the contest judge (me) will exercise the right to determine which Anonymous citizen of Weatherby Lake is the winner
  • Guesses will not be accepted after midnight, December 31, 2008

4 comments:

mike moratz said...

I'll start it off, my guess is April 1, 2010.

Anonymous said...

No one cares what you are doing anymore!

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous - obviously you care otherwise you wouldn't still be reading this blog.

Anonymous said...

I care what Mike Moratz is saying and putting out there for discussion. I find it very informative and truthful. At least he says what others don't have the b---- to say outloud.
I never cross the bridge so don't have a clue about completion date but I'll makeup a date November 17,2009 - identify me as Belle.