Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trespassers Continue Assault on Lake

Well, if the bridge closing wasn't enough...check this out, from an email bouncing around the lake.


It takes all kinds...you recall the bass boat with 200+ horsepower caught earlier this summer, well this less conspicuous boat was recently caught as well. Tipoff? No lot & block numbers and no current sticker. If you see a suspicious boat call a WLIC board member, www.wlic.org/ Lake patrol on weekends 807-6700 or non-emergency police # 741-8111.

Speaking of no ID...I was crossing the dam and saw this... before I could grab my binocs to check lot/block/sticker it submerged. I ask my fellow members to keep a sharp eye out. There is nothing more effective than a good Neighborhood Watch!





1 comment:

dan soule said...

WOW... what a week to be in the capital of the South, missing all the excitement: BRB closing, submarines in the lake... OMG, what is next?