Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rocky Road

I've been taking the "back way" to get to East Side rather than Wildwood. Yipes, talk about buck board, navigating Pleasant Ford is like playing dodge ball, ya gotta be quick to dodge them holes! Pavement spidering, shoulders eroding and winter on the way. Driving Pleasant Ford isn't so pleasant in my Honda. My nominee for worst West Side road is the Ford, although I can think of two more roads vying for the silver and bronze...which street is your nominee?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suck it up, the city has better things to do, like take care of you nuisances. The west side aldermen don't care, they both live on a newly paved road. I nominate Kerns.

Anonymous said...

I nominate Eastside I may have just thrown out something hitting a hole by city hall a few hours ago leaving the city.

Anonymous said...

Okay I too hit a large pothot on Eastside right before Quincy Court going toward 45.

Anonymous said...

Wow I was happily surprised to see the large pothole before Quincy fixed when I drove by today!! Way to go guys (the city crew)!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I was happily surprised to see the large pothole before Quincy fixed when I drove by today!! Way to go guys (the city crew)!!!!