Friday, April 3, 2009

20,000

"I almost never read this blog, mainly because I would rather watch paint dry."
Tony White

Hey Tony, lighten up. Use your imagination, think GoldFinger. For the rest of you, whatever your fascination is with watching paint dry...thank you. 20,000 plus hits for something I started as a lark 12 months ago, that is a hoot. Your comments are always welcome, never censored. Forward to a neighbor or friend. Join the fun with Tony, me and the rest of the gang!

And that is Weatherby Lake As I See It.

P.S. Tony, click here>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1VEY7ndKCs

1 comment:

Tony White said...

Hey Mike:

Got a call about this post. CONGRATULATIONS on the 20k. Loved the video - so entertaining. As for Goldfinger, didn't someone get their balls crushed in that movie? You and OddJob have fun!!.