Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blogeratti

Yes, I am on Twitter, No, I don't get it. My sister, and a few business associates have requested to join...oh well.

So what the heck, what about blogeratti? This will be more than 140 characters.
No I haven't heard anything about the WLIC court case (v Paul Gross), I'll post just as soon as I hear or better yet, post your comments.

Left 7Am today, meeting in Philly, then travel to DC, my constitutional tour compliments of my employer. DC for two days. Sebelius followed me, apparently, to be coronated today as Secretary of HHS, yipes, can you say swine flu? 88 degrees here today.

Ate at the Lauriol Plaza Restaurant on 18th Street tonight..."Latin American" food. Picture of Hillary's husband with owner on the wall as you enter. Very good, best ceviche I have had in years, moderately priced. The corridor has every kind of food you can imagine...except...BBQ.

Georgetown for meetings tomorrow...

Does this count as a tweet? Nah, more like a bleep!

No comments: