Friday, January 16, 2009

" We will be there! Hope the meal is good....last time I ate there it was pathetic! "

WL Yacht Club will be having their Winter Fling Dinner Party on 7 February at the Majestic Steak House in downtown KC. We've been there a couple of times, nice. Owners live right here in WL on the West side. Ouch! Who is the food critic who gave two forks down? Well the answer is right on the eVite for the function (I like the invite by the way). Just scroll down the eVite and you can see RSVPs and comments. One RSVP had the critical comments. In case you didn't get the invite or deleted before reading, I'll give you a hint. It was from an elected official (or spouse) on the West side. I don't pay much attention to food or movie critics, so my recommendation, if you are so inclined, is join the fun and food. For more info contact Jack VanCleave.

Pathetic? That would be McDonald's...but that is just as I see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I deleted my invite, but it's probably the same Westside elected official (Hoy) who ordered girl scout cookies from my daugher a couple of years ago. When my wife and daughter went to deliver them, her husband said that they did not place the order. True class. Anyway, it was a good lesson for my daugher. Don't trust a politician.