Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wheels Up and Go Around

FedEx A310 and A300 cargo aircraft fly daily f...Image via Wikipedia I fly a fair amount and think nothing of flying...no fear of flying here.  Coming back to MCI from LIT via MEM (I know, it seems like going the wrong way), on approach to MEM, wheels down and the FedEx facilities to my left when...engines power up and wheels up...going around for another approach.  I can't remember when this last happened, it's so rare in my experience.  We get quickly put back into the pattern and land with no issues.  Once on the ground the pilot mentions there was a problem with another plane...indeed.

Don't know about you but Memphis BBQ doesn't hack it, still searching for the best in MEM...any tips?  
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corkys

mike moratz said...

Yes, Corkys is a player but have only visited their airport store.